Probably, you need a loan to start up a business, pay medical bills, or make up for rent, this article is highly recommended for you. With the information provided here, you can simply download the loan app and get approved for a loan instantly.
In this post, we #ms-legit will review the Swiftkash loan app, guide you through how it works, show you how to apply for a loan using the Swiftkash app, and many more.
What is a Swiftkash Loan?
Swiftkash is an online lender that provides loans to qualified borrowers in Nigeria. With just your BVN and an ID card, you can get a cash limit of NGN 5,000 to NGN 600,000 sent to your bank account within minutes. You do need to have a good credit score, and a good SMS banking record on your phone to qualify for higher amounts.
This app is one of the greatest online lenders in my opinion, and our Swiftkash loan review will explain why.
Swiftkash Loan is a leading loan platform where you can get an instant online loan in Nigeria. It uses data science to increase access to financial services for millions of Nigerians. The platform offers instant loans that help people achieve their business and personal needs. The company operates in Nigeria.
The app is available for download via the Google Play Store if you’re an Android user.
Get a loan up to N600,000 at the best affordable rates in Nigeria
Now you can compare interest rates from different lenders with our loan simulator and get the best deal. Making an informed loan decision requires comparing different loan offers before making a commitment. Through our simulator, you can see at a glance, loan offers coming from different lenders in less than 5 minutes, so you can make the right decision regarding your financing. Try it today.
Loan Offered by Swiftkash Loan App?
Swiftkash Loan app offers a variety of loan options;
- Loan for a business
- Loan for travel
- Loan for personal use
- Loan in an emergency
- Loan for medical reasons
What are the Processes to Obtain a Swiftkash Loan?
Swiftkash loans are obtained using a smartphone, and you will not be required to present security before your loan is granted.
Once the Swiftkash app is being downloaded, you will be asked to provide your contact information, such as your phone number (ideally the one that gets bank notifications), bank verification number (BVN), and bank account number.
Swiftkash will then seek access to your phone details, SMS records, contact lists, and GPS data. They will generate a credit score for you based on this information.
Your credit score impacts how much you may borrow, the payment plan you can pick, and the interest rate you will pay on your loan. A high credit score improves your chances of approval.
Make sure you have enough Internet connectivity on your phone before signing up so that the app can appropriately compute your credit score.
Eligibility Requirements for Swiftkash Loans?
You would not have to offer any collateral or fill out any paperwork to apply for a loan on Swiftkash. Swiftkash will just ask for the following information to set up your account and credit score.
- Be a legal citizen or legal Resident of Nigeria
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active bank account.
- Your phone number must be the one connected to your BVN.
- Have a valid government issued ID card
What is the Interest Rate of Swiftkash Loan?
Swiftkash loan interest rates differ and are determined by a variety of variables. These considerations include your credit risk, bank history, lending costs, and payback history with Swiftkash.
The interest rates you may expect if you apply for a loan using the Swiftkash app are listed below.
The loan amount ranges from NGN 5,000 to NGN 600,000.
Loan term: 91 – 180 days
Interest rate: The maximum APR is 36% per year, or 0.08 percent per day.
Representative loan example:
Borrow ₦20,000 with a repayment period of 120 days
=> The total interest must be paid: ₦20,000 * 0.08 percent * 120 = ₦1920
=> The total repayment bill including principal and interest is: ₦20,000 +₦1920= ₦21,920
Note that this interest rate and loan duration is just an example, expect your actual loan and duration to be much lower. Borrowers with a good credit score (credit history) often receive the lowest interest rates.
What are Swiftkash Loan Limits?
Currently, Swiftkash only provides loans ranging from N5,000 to N600,000, with the most you can borrow being N600,000 and the least being N5,000.
As a new user, you cannot borrow more than N600,000. You must initially borrow and successfully return lesser loan amounts on time.
This manner, you can increase your credit limit and your ability to borrow higher sums.
How Do I Get A Loan From Swiftkash as a Nigerian?
Borrowing money from Swiftkash is very easy and can be done within 20 minutes, or even less! You can follow the steps below to get access to a loan.
- Download the Swiftkash Loan app from Google Play Store (there’s no Swiftkash Loan app for iOS users at the time this post was published)
- Create an account and fill out a simple form. Ensure that you provide your accurate details to avoid unnecessary delays in receiving your loan
- Find out the amount of money you’re eligible to receive a loan and apply
- Receive the money in your bank account in not more than 24 hours
Procedure for obtaining a Swiftkash loan?
- Launch the Swiftkash loan app.
- Select “My loan” from the menu.
- Choose your loan amount and payment terms.
- You can repay your loan on a weekly or monthly basis. Alternatively, you can pay back within two months.
- To view the entire terms of your loan, click on “Loan information.” You will see the payment due date as mentioned in the loan terms.
- Click on “See all charge information” to find out what your interest rate is.
- After you’ve decided on the loan amount and terms, click “Request this loan.”
- On the following page, you will be prompted to select the bank account into which you would like the loan to be deposited.
- If you have a decent credit score, you will receive your loan within 24 hours.
Process of Paying Off A Swiftkash Loan?
To repay your loan with the Swiftkash app, simply log into the Swiftkash lending app.
- Select “My loan” from the menu.
- Tap the “Tap to Pay” button.
- Enter the amount owed (the amount will depend on the loan terms you agreed to when applying for the loan).
- You can return your loan with either your bank card or your ATM card.
Swiftkash Loans Customer Service?
If you have any problems with loan repayment or receiving cash after approval, you may quickly contact Branch using the channels listed below.
Service Hotline: 018883539 (9am – 6pm(Mon-Fri), Sat-9am-5pm)
You may also contact them via the app by selecting Customer Care from the app’s menu.
What Happens If I Don’t Repay My Swiftkash Loan?
Late payments or inability to repay loans can reduce your credit limit and prevent you from obtaining subsequent or larger loans. Swiftkash may also report you to the National Credit Reference Bureau, preventing you from obtaining loans from other lenders.
Is Swiftkash Loan Legit?
Yes! From our experience with Swiftkash Loan, I can say that they do what they say. No hidden charges. You just need to ensure that you make your loan repayment once it’s due to avoid having issues with the credit bureau.
Is Swiftkash Loan Scam?
No! We discovered that Swiftkash is extremely safe to use while completing our Swiftkash loan evaluation.
If you’re seeking for a legitimate and reliable means to obtain loans of up to N600,000, you should download the Swiftkash app. New users, on the other hand, may only obtain loans of up to N10,000.
At the moment, the Swiftkash loan app is one of the top most-downloaded finance apps in Nigeria and widely used when compared with other lenders. The app takes care of loan needs with ease, allowing you to focus on growing your business and achieving your personal goals. In the process, it has reached more people, pulling them out of financial exclusion.
We have curated posts on some other lending platforms such as as Branch loan, FlashLend, EaseMoni, Carbon loan, Fairmoney, We Credit, PickCredit Loan, Cashpaddie Loan and so on.
Feel free to drop a comment below and also Subscribe to this blog for more updates. Thanks!
HurryTimer: Invalid campaign ID.