Branch Loan App Review: How to Get A Loan From Branch, Are They Reliable ?
Probably, you need a loan to start up a business, pay medical bills, or make up for rent, this article is highly recommend for you. With the information provided here, you can simply download the loan app and get approved for a loan instantly.
In this post, we #ms-legit will review the Branch loan app, guide you through how it works, show you how to apply for a loan using the Branch app, and many more.
What is a Branch Loan ?
Branch is an online lender that provides loans to qualified borrowers. Nigeria, Kenya, Mexico, and Tanzania are among the countries in which the company operates.
This app is one of the greatest online lenders in my opinion, and our Branch loan review will explain why.
Branch Loan is a leading loan platform where you can get an instant online loan in Nigeria. It uses data science to increase access to financial services for millions of Nigerians. The platform offers instant loans that help people achieve their business and personal needs. The company operates in Nigeria, Kenya, Mexico, India, and Tanzania.
About Branch Loan App ?
The Branch loan app first launched in 2015 and became available for Nigerians in 2017. Over the last couple of years, the app has seen incredible growth with over 1.2 million users and over one million loans disbursed, worth over N9 billion in Nigeria alone. This incredible growth rate is a testimony to its service demand and usefulness.
The app is available for download via the Google Play Store if you’re an Android user. The firm started operations in the country’s financial-technology industry in 2017 and has garnered over 10 million app installs with 4.3 star ratings on the Google Play App Store.
Get a loan up to N100,000 at the best affordable rates in Nigeria
Now you can compare interest rates from different lenders with our loan simulator and get the best deal. Making an informed loan decision requires comparing different loan offers before making a commitment. Through our simulator, you can see at a glance, loan offers coming from different lenders in less than 5 minutes, so you can make the right decision regarding your financing. Try it today.
Loan Offered by Branch Loan App ?
Branch Loan app offers a variety of loan options;
- Loan for a business
- Loan for travel
- Loan for personal use
- Loan in an emergency
- Loan for medical reasons
What are the Processes to Obtain a Branch Loan ?
Branch loans are obtained using a smartphone, and you will not be required to present security before your loan is granted.
- Once the Branch app is being downloaded, you will be asked to provide your contact information, such as your phone number (ideally the one that gets bank notifications), bank verification number (BVN), and bank account number.
- Branch will then seek access to your phone details, SMS records, contact lists, and GPS data. They will generate a credit score for you based on this information.
- Your credit score impacts how much you may borrow, the payment plan you can pick, and the interest rate you will pay on your loan. A high credit score improves your chances of approval.
- Make sure you have enough Internet connectivity on your phone before signing up so that the app can appropriately compute your credit score.
Eligibility Requirements for Branch Loans ?
You would not have to offer any collateral or fill out any paperwork to apply for a loan on Branch. Branch will just ask for the following information to set up your account and credit score.
- Mobile phone number
- Bank verification code (BVN)
- Bank account information
What is the Interest Rate of Branch Loan ?
Branch loan interest rates differ and are determined by a variety of variables. These considerations include your credit risk, bank history, lending costs, and payback history with Branch.
The interest rates you may expect if you apply for a loan using the Branch app are listed below.
Loan terms range from four weeks to fifteen months.
- Late/Rollover Fees: None
- Interest Range : 14% – 28%
- Equivalent Monthly Interest: 1% – 21%
- Equivalent APR : 15% – 260%
Borrowers with a good credit score (credit history) often receive the lowest interest rates.
What are Branch Loan Limits ?
Currently, Branch only provides loans ranging from N1,000 to N200,000, with the most you can borrow being N200,000 and the least being N1,000.
As a new user, you cannot borrow more than N200,000. You must initially borrow and successfully return lesser loan amounts on time.
This manner, you can increase your credit limit and your ability to borrow higher sums.
How Do I Get A Loan From Branch as a Nigerian?
Borrowing money from Branch is very easy and can be done within 20 minutes, or even less! You can follow the steps below to get access to a loan.
Download the Branch Loan app from Google Play Store (there’s no Branch Loan app for iOS users at the time this post was published)
Create an account and fill out a simple form. Ensure that you provide your accurate details to avoid unnecessary delays in receiving your loan
Find out the amount of money you’re eligible to receive a loan and apply
Receive the money in your bank account in not more than 24 hours
Procedure for obtaining a Branch loan ?
- Launch the Branch loan app.
- Select “My loan” from the menu. As a new user, you are only permitted to borrow N10,000, N5,000, N2,000, and N1,000.
- Choose your loan amount and payment terms.
- You can repay your loan on a weekly or monthly basis. Alternatively, you can pay back within two months.
- To view the entire terms of your loan, click on “Loan information.” You will see the payment due date as mentioned in the loan terms.
- Click on “See all charge information” to find out what your interest rate is.
- After you’ve decided on the loan amount and terms, click “Request this loan.”
- On the following page, you will be prompted to select the bank account into which you would like the loan to be deposited.
- If you have a decent credit score, you will receive your loan within 24 hours.
Process of Paying Off A Branch Loan ?
To repay your loan with the Branch app, simply log into the Branch lending app.
- Select “My loan” from the menu.
- Tap the “Tap to Pay” button.
- Enter the amount owed (the amount will depend on the loan terms you agreed to when applying for the loan).
- You can return your loan with either your bank card or your ATM card.
Branch Loans Customer Service ?
If you have any problems with loan repayment or receiving cash after approval, you may quickly contact Branch using the channels listed below.
Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact them via the app by selecting Customer Care from the app’s menu.
What Happens If I Don’t Repay My Branch Loan ?
Late payments or inability to repay loans can reduce your credit limit and prevent you from obtaining subsequent or larger loans. Branch may also report you to the National Credit Reference Bureau, preventing you from obtaining loans from other lenders.
How to Repay Branch Loan ?
- Open up your Branch Loan app
- Select ‘My Loan’
- Click on ‘Tap to pay
- Put in the amount of money you intend to pay back
- Select your preferred method of payment – bank or debit card
- Click ‘continue’
Your loan repayment would be made within 24 hours. If you encounter any issues in the course of repaying your loan, contact the Branch Loan customer service on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Branch Loan App Referral ?
Customers who suggest their friends receive a referral incentive from Branch.
When you sign up, you will be given a unique referral code, such as dfq06r. You and your friends will receive a bonus of N1,500 if they sign up using your referral code and repay their first loan.
Please keep in mind that you can only be eligible for this $1500 bonus if you used the Sign up Code ” komola846db ” during or after registration. Failure to use the sign code will result in the loss of your initial registration incentive.
Likewise After your friends have repaid their respective loans, registration will be reimbursed to your account.
To receive your bonus, enter the code “dfq06r” once more.
Is Branch Loan Legit ?
Yes! From our experience with Branch Loan, I can say that they do what they say. No hidden charges. You just need to ensure that you make your loan repayment once it’s due to avoid having issues with the credit bureau.
Is Branch Loan Scam ?
No! We discovered that Branch is extremely safe to use while completing our Branch loan evaluation.
Branch requires that you create a 4-digit security PIN to access your Branch account in order to increase security. This pin helps to safeguard your account and ensure the safety of your transactions.
If you’re seeking for a legitimate and reliable means to obtain loans of up to N200,000, you should download the Branch app. New users, on the other hand, may only obtain loans of up to N10,000.
At the moment, the Branch loan app is one of the top most-downloaded finance apps in Africa and widely used when compared with other lenders like Migo loan. The app takes care of loan needs with ease, allowing you to focus on growing your business and achieving your personal goals. In the process, it has reached more people, pulling them out of financial exclusion.
We have curated posts on some other lending platforms such as Renmoney Nigeria, Sokoloan, Palmcredit, C24 loan, Fairmoney, Quickteller, and so on.
Feel free to drop a comment below and also Subscribe to this blog for more updates. Thanks!