You may need loan to start up a business, pay medical bills, or make up for rent, this article is highly recommended for you. With the information provided here, you can simply download the loan app and get approved for a loan instantly.
In this post, we #ms-legit will review the Rushcredit loan app, guide you through how it works, show you how to apply for a loan using the Rushcredit app, and many more.
Table of Contents
What is a Rushcredit Loan?
Rushcredit is an online lender that provides loans to qualified borrowers in Nigeria. With just your BVN and an ID card, you can get a cash limit of NGN8,000 to NGN100,000 sent to your bank account within minutes. You do need to have a good credit score, and a good SMS banking record on your phone to qualify for higher amounts.
This app is one of the greatest online lenders in my opinion, and our Rushcredit loan review will explain why.
Rushcredit Loan is a leading loan platform where you can get an instant online loan in Nigeria. It uses data science to increase access to financial services for millions of Nigerians. The platform offers instant loans that help people achieve their business and personal needs. The company operates in Nigeria.
The app is available for download via the Google Play Store if you’re an Android user.
Get a loan up to N100,000 at the best affordable rates in Nigeria
Now you can compare interest rates from different lenders with our loan simulator and get the best deal. Making an informed loan decision requires comparing different loan offers before making a commitment. Through our simulator, you can see at a glance, loan offers coming from different lenders in less than 5 minutes, so you can make the right decision regarding your financing. Try it today.
Loan Offered by Rushcredit Loan App?
Rushcredit Loan app offers a variety of loan options;
- Loan for a business
- Loan for travel
- Loan for personal use
- Loan in an emergency
- Loan for medical reasons
What are the Processes to Obtain a Rushcredit Loan?
Rushcredit loans are obtained using a smartphone, and you will not be required to present security before your loan is granted.
- Once the Rushcredit app is being downloaded, you will be asked to provide your contact information, such as your phone number (ideally the one that gets bank notifications), bank verification number (BVN), and bank account number.
- Rushcredit will then seek access to your phone details, SMS records, contact lists, and GPS data. They will generate a credit score for you based on this information.
- Your credit score impacts how much you may borrow, the payment plan you can pick, and the interest rate you will pay on your loan. A high credit score improves your chances of approval.
- Make sure you have enough Internet connectivity on your phone before signing up so that the app can appropriately compute your credit score.
Eligibility Requirements for Rushcredit Loans?
You would not have to offer any collateral or fill out any paperwork to apply for a loan on Rushcredit. Rushcredit will just ask for the following information to set up your account and credit score.
- Be a Nigerian citizen or legal Resident.
- Be between the ages of 18-55 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
What is the Interest Rate of Rushcredit Loan?
Rushcredit loan interest rates differ and are determined by a variety of variables. These considerations include your credit risk, bank history, lending costs, and payback history with Rushcredit.
The interest rates you may expect if you apply for a loan using the Rushcredit app are listed below.
Loan amount :NGN 8,000 to NGN100,000.
Loan term : minimum term is 91 days and maximum term is 365 days.
Daily interest rate : 0.0057%.
Maximum annual interest rate : 20.55.
Let us help you calculate the amount you should repay. For example, if you choose a 12-month plan with a principal 10,000, details as below will be shown.
Instalment plan. 3
Principal amount. 10,000.
PMT (monthly payment amount): 3,463.3. PMT = ₦10,000 x (1 + 3.9%)/ 3 = ₦ 3,463.3.
Cost: ₦ 0.
Total interest. ₦ 390.
Total amount. ₦ 10,390. Total amount = principal + total interest = 10,390.
Total interest rate. 3.9%. Total interest rate = Total interest/principal100% =, ₦ 10,390/₦ 10,000100% = 3.9%.
Interest per month. 1.3%. Interest per month = Total interest rate / Instalment plan = 3.9% / 3 = 1.3%.
Note that this interest rate and loan duration is just an example, expect your actual loan and duration to be much lower. Borrowers with a good credit score (credit history) often receive the lowest interest rates.
What are Rushcredit Loan Limits?
Currently, Rushcredit only provides loans ranging from N8,000 to N100,000, with the most you can borrow being N100,000 and the least being N8,000.
As a new user, you cannot borrow more than N100,000. You must initially borrow and successfully return lesser loan amounts on time.
This manner, you can increase your credit limit and your ability to borrow higher sums.
How Do I Get A Loan From Rushcredit as a Nigerian?
Borrowing money from Rushcredit is very easy and can be done within 1hr or even less depending on the amount you are applying for! You can follow the steps below to get access to a loan.
Download the Rushcredit Loan app from Google Play Store (there’s no Rushcredit Loan app for iOS users at the time this post was published)
Create an account and fill out a simple form. Ensure that you provide your accurate details to avoid unnecessary delays in receiving your loan
Find out the amount of money you’re eligible to receive a loan and apply
Receive the money in your bank account in not more than 24 hours
Procedure for obtaining a Rushcredit loan?
- Launch the Rushcredit loan app.
- Register an account
- Select “My loan” from the menu.
- Choose your loan amount and payment terms.
- You can repay your loan on a weekly or monthly basis. Alternatively, you can pay back within two months.
- To view the entire terms of your loan, click on “Loan information.” You will see the payment due date as mentioned in the loan terms.
- Click on “See all charge information” to find out what your interest rate is.
- After you’ve decided on the loan amount and terms, click “Request this loan.”
- On the following page, you will be prompted to select the bank account into which you would like the loan to be deposited.
- If you have a decent credit score, you will receive your loan within 24 hours.
Process of Paying Off A Rushcredit Loan?
To repay your loan with the Rushcredit app, simply log into the Prime lending app.
- Select “My loan” from the menu.
- Tap the “Tap to Pay” button.
- Enter the amount owed (the amount will depend on the loan terms you agreed to when applying for the loan).
- You can return your loan with either your bank card or your ATM card.
Rushcredit Loans Customer Service?
If you have any problems with loan repayment or receiving cash after approval, you may quickly contact Rushcredit using the channels listed below.
Their email: Clientsservice@rushcredit.ng
Company Address: Anowose Street, Bariga 102676, Lagos,Nigeria
You may also contact them via the app by selecting Customer Care from the app’s menu.
What Happens If I Don’t Repay My Rushcredit Loan?
Late payments or inability to repay loans can reduce your credit limit and prevent you from obtaining subsequent or larger loans. Rushcredit may also report you to the National Credit Reference Bureau, preventing you from obtaining loans from other lenders.
Is Rushcredit Loan Legit?
Yes! From our experience with Rushcredit Loan, I can say that they do what they say. No hidden charges. You just need to ensure that you make your loan repayment once it’s due to avoid having issues with the credit bureau.
Is Rushcredit Loan Scam?
No! We discovered that Rushcredit is extremely safe to use while completing our Rushcredit loan evaluation.
If you’re seeking for a legitimate and reliable means to obtain loans of up to N100,000, you should download the Prime app. New users, on the other hand, may only obtain loans of up to N8,000.
At the moment, the Rushcredit loan app is one of the top most-downloaded finance apps in Nigeria and widely used when compared with other lenders. The app takes care of loan needs with ease, allowing you to focus on growing your business and achieving your personal goals. In the process, it has reached more people, pulling them out of financial exclusion.
Feel free to drop a comment below and also Subscribe to this blog for more updates. Thanks!