Satoshi BTC Mining Review – Scam or Legit ?
In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about Satoshi BTC, which includes: Satoshi BTC owner, how does Satoshi BTC work, how to mine on Satoshi BTC, Satoshi BTC Login, Satoshi BTC sign up or Register, Satoshi BTC app or apk, Satoshi BTC Withdrawal, is Satoshi BTC legit or scam, and more.
There are so may online platforms that claim to give you some sort of returns when you invest a particular amount. Some of these platforms are legit, some only pay for a while before folding up while some others are just pure scam.
It is smart to read reviews about a platform, so you can know if the platform is paying its members as promised or if it is a complete waste of your money and time.
DISCLAIMER: We #ms-legit.com.ng are not in any way affiliated with Satoshi, hence this review is based on honesty and broad insight.
What is Satoshi BTC ?
Satoshi BTC is the smallest unit of the cryptocurrency bitcoin. It is named after Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder(s) of the protocol used in blockchains and the bitcoin cryptocurrency. The satoshi to bitcoin ratio is 100 million satoshis to one bitcoin.
Bitcoin is simply the first crypto currency that was created, and is not controlled by any country’s central bank, any organization, nor individual. You can send, spend or save it, just like fiat money. However, it is better than your normal money.
It has no single point of control. Otherwise, there wouldn’t have been any need for it. This helps prevent one person or a few group of people deciding how it is to be used. This means no single point of failure.
Bitcoin is run by a peer-to-peer network of people via connected computers scattered all around the world. Anyone, anywhere in the world, can join this network through their own computer with internet connection. This is the basic definition of Bitcoin.
How to start mining on Satoshi BTC ?
Click on the mining symbol at the bottom to start mining. Mining is automatic after clicking on the start mining. You can go offline or switch off your data, but will still mine.
When you come back, just click on “Receive BTCs” and your mined coins will be deposit to your account. Mining starts automatically every 10 minutes after a block is received or not. Every block received is mined coins. Your “Receive BTCs” will be lighted in orange colour every 10 minutes if a block is received.
Satoshi Bitcoin (BTCs) Mining
- Total issued volume: 2.1 billion. Recommended compensation: Hash UP – 1Line 20% / 2 Line 10%
- Basic Condition : Hash 100k provided free of charge.
- Mining method: Receive coins that were mined 150 blocks (1 block every 10 minutes)
How to register on Satoshi BTC ?
To register and create BTCs account, all you need to do is to follow this simple step below;
- Click on the Satoshi link to register and verify your email address.
- Download App after registration. Login and do real name authentication by entering your name including your ID number (National ID, Voter ID, driving licence or passport number)
- Perform the FACE VERIFICATION by following the screen instructions. Real name authentication is compulsory and without it, you can’t start mining.
How to login into Satoshi BTCs ?
To login into your Satoshi BTC app account, just follow this step below
- Tap on the click login button on the top of the page
- Input your Email and password (if you do not remember your password, tap on forgot password then follow the easy process to reset your password).
- Login and Continue mining your satoshi btcs.
How to Do Satoshi BTCs KYC
After you’ve create your satoshi BTCs account, the next step is to do your Satoshi BTCs KYC and start mining. Just follow the instructions below to do that
- Goto Play store or Apple store or goto the satoshi btcs site and download the Satoshi mining App
- Now login
- They will ask you to do your kyc before you can start mining
- Click on the KYC button
- Submit all the requirement such as (Passport, national ID Card, driver license e.t.c)
- Do the lively test video (to confirm you’re the one in the ID you submit)
- Click on “Submit” and waith for your KYC document to be approved in few minutes.
Satoshi BTCs Profile Settings
- Goto your profile and click “Personal Settings“
- Click on “Real-name Authentication” then input your name
- Asset password, etc.
Satoshi BTCs Legit or Scam ?
Satoshi BTCs mining is legit and not a scam. It’s been quite a while the btcs.love mining have been available and it is still running and distributing free bitcoin to active miners everyday.
Satoshi BTCs App withdrawal
To withdraw your claimed and giveaway BTC on the Satoshi BTC app, just follow the instruction below
- Goto your profile and click on BTC
- Click on Withdraw
- Enter your BTC wallet address and amount you want to withdraw
- Then click on “Bitcoin Withdraw“
Thank you for stopping by to read our Satoshi BTCs review. If you have any question or comment, you can leave it below through the comment section.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for latest updates. Subscribe to this blog @ms-legit for more post or join our WhatsApp group for more updates as they come.
Thanks once again.
- Go-Alpha-Ng.Com Review: Legit Or Scam ?
- Cvmedia.Cc Review: Login, Legit Or Scam ?
- Money-Order.Asia Review: Login, Legit Or Scam ?
- Kashmine.Com Review: Legit Or Scam ? Read Now!
- Moota.Id Review: Legit Or Scam ? Read!
- Wemoney.Today Review: Legit Or Scam ?
- Hashtray.Store Review: How To Login, Legit Or Scam ?
- MySecondPayout.Com Review | Legit Or Scam ?
- Cotps.Com Review: Cotps.Com Legit Or Scam ?
- Saturnose-Za.Com Review: Is It Realible Or Scam ?