Have you been searching for PalmPay review, PalmPay login, PalmPay register, is PalmPay legit, is PalmPay scam, PalmPay app or apk, PalmPay owner or CEO, how to make money on PalmPay, how to get PalmPay bonuses, PalmPay referral, how does PalmPay work, is PalmPay fake or real, or any other information relating to PalmPay will be discussed in this article.
In the Nigerian financial industry, a lot of scam sites have taken over the market thereby making it hard to find a genuine place to keep your money. However, we’ve good news for you. PalmPay, a Nigeria owned online bank is the most trusted place to keep your money. Since its launch in 2019 by Greg Reeves, PalmPay has secured over two million users and they’ve all testified the goodness of this app.
What is Palm Pay?
PalmPay is a mobile payment platform designed to create a rewarding financial experience for Nigerians.
The PalmPay account allows you to control your money and make payments to friends and family, buy airtime or pay bills. They give you rewards via PalmPoints which can be redeemed or saved for later.
According to the Palm Pay website “Our mission is to help 100m+ Africans advance their lives through access to relevant, reliable and affordable financial services within the next 3years.
PalmPay is live in Nigeria and Ghana and will launch in other markets soon. We are building an ecosystem to provide millions of customers with the best choice and value in digital and financial services. We are creating new and unique experiences for our customers and can offer scale to our partners to reach new audiences
At Palm Pay, we want to provide a financial ecosystem that is open to as many people as possible, and that’s why the only requirement to access financial services from us is that you have a smartphone.
We have exclusively partnered with TECNO Mobile, Africa’s leading mobile phone brand with over 50% market share on the continent. The PalmPay app will come pre-installed on over 20 million devices in 2020”.
Cards Supported by Palmpay
Palm Pay supports payments from and transfers to Mastercard, Verve and Visa cards. Currently, only debit cards, credit card payments are not supported.
How can I earn bonuses on Palmpay?
You can earn bonuses on PalmPay by either sharing your invitation link to new users to register and login to the App or the person inputs your unique invitation code when signing up on the App.
If this processing is done, your invitee gets a welcome 100 Palmpoints, Once they make their first transaction using the Palmpoint of 50% you get your 300 Palmpoints reward.
How to Redeem a VIP Ticket in Palmpay?
Below are the following steps you can use to redeem a VIP Ticket in Palmpay.
- After you have purchased airtime today, tap the ‘Check-in’icon from the Palm Pay app home screen.
- You will receive a notification for your pending VIP ticket
- Tap the ‘V’ on one of the days you missed to use your VIP ticket. You will be notified via pop-up if it is successful.
How to Send money on Palm Pay ?
- Launch your Palm Pay app
- Tap the Send Money icon
- Tap the ‘Bank Account’ icon
- Select the Bank, enter the account number and amount then tap‘Next.
- Confirm the details, select your payment method and tap ‘Pay’
- Enter your Palm Pay PIN
- You should then receive a confirmation message when the transfer is confirmed.
- Tap ‘Complete’ to return to the home screen.
Where is Palmpay Located?
Nigeria Office address: 20 Opebi road. Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Ghana Office Address: 54 Senchi Street, Airport Residential Area, Accra.
How to register on PalmPay
- Setting up a PaimPay app is fast and easy After downloading the PalmPay App from the Google Play or iOS App Store;
- Launch the Palm Pay App
- Tap ‘Sign up / Login PalmPay’ on the bottom on the screen. Tap’Sign up
- If prompted to ‘Allow PalmPay to access this device’s location?’, tap ‘Allow’.
- Enter your Mobile number’ and friend ‘Invitation code’ if you have one.
- Tap ‘Agree & Next.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) shortly. Enter the OTP
- You will be prompted to set your 4-digit PIN, and enter in your desired pin twice and you have registered.
How to Refer on Palmpay / Palmpay Referral
You can earn bonuses on PalmPay by either sharing your invitation link to new users to register and login to the App or the person inputs your unique invitation code when signing up on the App. Below are the steps needed to be taken when Referring friends on PalmPay;
- Launch the PalmPay App
- Tap on the “ME” button and click on invitation
- Click on share
- You can share on all social media platforms or copy the link and share via message.
Which banks are supported by Palmpay?
Palmpay supports all Nigerian banks and Mobile Money Operators (MMO).
What is Awoof Moni?
Awoof Moni is a new feature on PalmPay that allows you to gift money to your friends and family, and when you give Awoof Moni you get Awoof Moni back too!
What is Group buying?
Group Buying is a new feature on PalmPay that allows you to buy data and airtime friends and family for up to 30% off.
What is Gemstone mission?
Gemstone Mission is a new feature on PalmPay that allows users to complete tasks to earn gemstones that can be exchanged for coupons.
PalmPay pricing and limits
PalmPay has two account tiers:
- Tier 1 has a transaction limit of N50,000 and balance limit of N300,000
- Tier 2 has a transaction limit of N200,000 and a balance limit of N500,000
- You can upgrade by verifying your bank account using the profile screen.
Is PalmPay Legit ?
Palmpay is a secured platform. Palmpay uses International Security Standards to protect its users and all your financial information / transaction is always secured on Palmpay.
PalmPay will never share your information with third parties unless it is for a defined business purpose, such as completing money transfers or reporting suspicious activities.
Is PalmPay Scam?
Palmpay uses International Security Standards to protect its users and all your financial information / transaction is always secured on Palmpay.
Thank you for stopping by to read our Palmpay Review. You can also leave your review about this app on the comment section below.
- How To Make Money On Facebook
- 8 Easy Ways To Make Money With Your Phone As A Nigerian
- 8 Ways To Identify And Avoid Loan Scams
- How To Know Network Of Nigeria Number
- Is Go-Alpha-Ng.Com Going To Crash? Check Reasons
- Satoshi BTC Mining Review – Scam Or Legit ?
- How To Create A New Facebook Account Successfully
- How To Create A PayPal Account In Nigeria