In today’s article, we’ll give answers to all questions about Bismart.com.ng, which includes: Bismart owner, how does Bismart work, how to earn money on Bismart, Bismart Login, Bismart sign up or Register, Bismart Referral, Bismart Withdrawal, is Bismart legit or scam, and more.
There are so may online platforms that claim to give you some sort of returns when you invest a particular amount. Some of these platforms are legit, some only pay for a while before folding up while some others are just pure scam.
It is smart to read reviews about a platform, so you can know if the platform is paying its members as promised or if it is a complete waste of your money and time.
DISCLAIMER: We #ms-legit.com.ng are not in any way affiliated with Bismart, hence this review is based on honesty and broad insight.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
What is Bismart.com.ng ?
Bismart.com.ng is an online income platform that claims to pay its members for performing some tasks on their website. These tasks include, sharing sponsored posts on social media, logging in to your account and inviting family and friends to join the platform through your referral link.
According to the platform, “Bismart is an online innovation and affiliate program jointly built by well experienced economists and abroad entrepreneurs. It is an affiliate and online skills acquisition platform built to enhance financial stability and acquiring valuable skills amongst citizens mostly youths and students globally and worldwide. Who can join bismart? Bismart is for people ranging from old & youth, irrespective of one’s gender and country. Bismart is available for every country It is for individuals who want to scale up their income, people looking for other legitimate sources of income online by simply making money through networking and through affiliate marketing. It is also for people that want to acquire and get equipped with the present day skills that’s enough and sufficient to sponsor and encourage financial wellbeing of an individual ”.
How does Bismart.com.ng works ?
Bismart is an Affiliate program that gives members the opportunity to earn extra income with a one time registration of N2,500. You earn from Bismart whether you refer or not.
As a registered member on Bismart.com.ng, you are free to earn from the earning options available on Bismart.com.ng which includes; Affiliate earnings, earning through indirect affiliates, earning through their spin lottery and through their compensations and prizes.
How do I make money on Bismart.com.ng ?
You must be a registered member on the platform to be able to make money on the platform. To register visit their
official website (www.Bismart.com.ng), contact a coupon code vendor to purchase your coupon code (which is N2,500), go back to the website, complete your registration and start participating in any of your preferred earning option.
Below is a breakdown of how to earn on Bismart.com.ng;
- Registeration bonus: Once you have finished signing up on Bismart, you are qualified to claim this offer of 1500 Bismart points as welcome or registeration bonus.
- Daily login: when you sign in to your account dashboard, you will receive N150 as daily login bonus.
- Sharing of posts: Each post you share on social media (Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) will enable you to earn N300.
- Affiliate earning: Once anyone registered on the platform through your referral link, you will automatically recieve N1,600
- Indirect affiliate earning: when someone you registered on the platform directly with your referral link register another person, you get N200 each.
- Earning via spin lottery: You have the chance to win lots of prizes daily by just spinning on your bismart account. Immediately you win a prize, it will automatically be converted into cash and it will be deposited on your Affliate earnings on your dashboard.
- Earning via compensations and prizes: You have the chance to win amazing prizes such as Standing fan or electric cooker, Mini washing machine or Plasma Tv, brand new Laptop or Home theatre, iPhone 13 pro max or Samsung Galaxy S21 ultra and MacBook Pro. They are called incentives and can be delivered inform of cash or physical delivery to your door step.
Do I get paid without referral on Bismart.com.ng ?
Yes! Bismart claims to pay its members with or without referral. Referral is not compulsory.
Who is the CEO or Founder of Bismart.com.ng ?
It is good to know the founder of a platform before registering into it, this is because it helps to increase trust and also transparency.
Therefore, we have done many researches to make sure the owner of Bismart.com.ng is made known to everyone. But unfortunately, we #ms-legit could not find the owner of Bismart.com.ng as it doesn’t have an owner yet, all we know is that this platform is owned by anonymous.
When was Bismart.com.ng launched ?
This is another important thing you should know before joining a platform. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find the real date Bismart.com.ng was launched due to the less informations found on their website. But we strongly believe that it was launched in 2022.
How do I sign up or register on Bismart.com.ng ?
Registeration on Bismart is quite easy to carry out. Follow the guide below to get started;
- Firstly, CLICK HERE to view the verified coupon code vendors on their official website to purchase your code
- Click on the registeration page
- Fill out the required information correctly in the columns provided
- Insert the coupon code you have purchased and accept their terms, conditions and provide a strong password that you can easily remember
- Click on the “Registeration button” to finish your registration process.
- Wait for your account to be activated, and you will receive a welcome email.
Note: Always refresh the coupon code page before making payment. The registeration fee is N2,500
How do I sign in or login on Bismart.com.ng ?
Follow the steps below;
- CLICK HERE to visit their official login page
- Input either your email or username and password
- Click on the login button.
How do I register someone on Bismart.com.ng ?
Inviting people to join the platform through your referral link gives you a whopping of N1,600 as your commission for each person you register. Probably, you need to claim this offer too.
Follow the steps below to register your prospects without mistakes.
- Go to your account dashboard and copy your referral link
- Send to your friends or clear your browser data and paste it (if you are to register your prospect)
- Purchase a coupon code, then fill in your prospect’s details correctly just as you registered yourself
- Click on the registration button and wait for account to be activated. Once account is activated, you will receive N1,600 immediately.
Is Bismart.com.ng legit ?
The features of Bismart.com.ng seem to be legit but could not be trusted due to the fact that not much is known about this platform as it’s a recently launched platform.
Our research on this platform, as shown it to be very high risk. However, when they gain popularity, and lots of people register, they find it hard to pay everyone. So make sure you do so with money you can afford to lose.
You can leave your reviews below in the comment section.
Is Bismart.com.ng scam ?
There have been no complaints of Bismart.com.ng being scam. But there are so many red flags about this platform which can not be ignored.
Engaging yourself with this platform now will be a personal risk. With time, we’ll get to know if Bismart.com.ng is a legit platform or not.
If you have anything to say about this platform, you can leave them below in the comment section.
Bismart.com.ng withdrawal ?
Withdrawal on Bismart.com.ng is pretty easy.
Bismart pays Affiliate Earnings with the minimum of $1,500 twice a week (Every Tuesday and Saturday), Affiliate Withdrawal is available 12pm to 12pm. They pay within 12 – 24 hours of receiving a payment request.
While non-affiliate earners are paid monthly (withdrawal for non-affiliate earners opens 15th of every month, 6pm to 8pm) with a minimum of 15,000 Points or More, which equals 5000+
Another option is to withdraw your earnings with your Bismart points during affiliate withdrawal if you have up to 4,000 affiliate earnings and 5,000 Bismart points.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Bismart.com.ng review!
If you have any questions or you tried Bismart.com.ng, let us know what you think about it in the comment section below. Did you get paid? How was your experience?
- Go-Alpha-Ng.Com Review: Legit Or Scam ?
- Elitezap.Com Review: Is Elitezap Legit Or Scam ?
- Triaba.Com Review: Is Triaba Legit Or Scam? Read Now!
- Blockchain.Com Review | 2022 Full Guides
- Easymax.Com.Ng Review: Legit Or Scam ?
- Zenora.Me Review: Legit Or Scam ?
- Top 10 Most Valuable African Currencies | 2022
- Videomine.Org Review: Is Videomine.Org Legit Or Scam?
- Is Go-Alpha-Ng.Com Going To Crash? Check Reasons Right Now
- Monibox.Ng Review | How To Login, Is It Legit Or Scam ?
- Betspassionclub.Com Review | How It Works, Login, Legit Or Scam ?
- Ok-Trx.Vip Review: Login, Legit Or Scam ?