In this article, our team #ms-legit will review the FlashLend loan app, guide you through on how FlashLend app works, FlashLend login, FlashLend legit, reliable or scam, how to create account on FlashLend, FlashLend owner, FlashLend requirements and also show you how to apply for a loan using the FlashLend app, and many more.
Probably, you need a loan to start up a business, pay medical bills, or make up for rent, this article is highly recommended for you. With the information provided here, you can simply download the loan app and get approved for a loan instantly.
DISCLAIMER: We #ms-legit.com.ng are not in any way affiliated with Chacha, hence this review is based on honesty and broad insight.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
What is a FlashLend Loan App ?
FlashLend is an online lender that provides loans to qualified borrowers. Nigeria is the country in which the company operates.
This app is one of the greatest online lenders in my opinion, and our FlashLend loan review will explain why.
FlashLend Loan is a leading loan platform where you can get an instant online loan in Nigeria. It uses data science to increase access to financial services for millions of Nigerians. The platform offers instant loans that help people achieve their business and personal needs.
About FlashLend Loan App ?
FlashLend is a Nigerian digital loan app that provides short-term personal loans among other services. The Android based app gives collateral free loan starting from N5,000 to a maximum loan amount of N200,000 with minimal documentation.
FlashLend loan app is relatively new in the business and has so far gained over 10k downloads on Google play store with mixed reviews. It uses a loan software to collect prospective customers information including phone records, banking transaction alerts, BVN to build the credit score of each borrower.
Loan Offered by FlashLend Loan App ?
FlashLend Loan app offers a variety of loan options;
- Loan for a business
- Loan for travel
- Loan for personal use
- Loan in an emergency
- Loan for medical reasons
What are the Processes to Obtain a FlashLend Loan ?
FlashLend loans are obtained using a smartphone, and you will not be required to present security before your loan is granted.
Once the FlashLend app is being downloaded, you will be asked to provide your contact information, such as your phone number (ideally the one that gets bank notifications), bank verification number (BVN), and bank account number, a valid ID card.
Eligibility Requirements for FlashLend Loans ?
You would not have to offer any collateral or fill out any paperwork to apply for a loan on FlashLend. FlashLend will just ask for the following information to set up your account and credit score.
- Be a legal citizen or legal Resident of Nigeria
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active bank account.
- Your phone number must be the one connected to your BVN.
- Have a valid government issued ID card.
What is the Interest Rate of FlashLend Loan ?
- Annual interest rate only 20%-25% .
- Monthly interest rate only 1.6%-2%.
- Daily interest rate only 0.05%-0.07%.
- Your borrowing plan is to borrow 10,000 for 365 days.
Then your interest rate would be
A: Annual interest = 10,000 x 25% = 2,500.
B: Monthly interest = (10,000 x 25%) ÷ 12 = 208.
C: Daily interest = (10,000 x 25%) ÷ 365 = 6.8.
Then your repayment amount is.
A: 10,000 + 10,000 x 25% = 12,500.
What are FlashLend Loan Limits ?
Currently, Branch only provides loans ranging from N1,000 to N100,000, with the most you can borrow being N100,000 and the least being N1,000.
As a new user, you cannot borrow more than N100,000. You must initially borrow and successfully return lesser loan amounts on time.
This manner, you can increase your credit limit and your ability to borrow higher sums.
How Do I Get A Loan From FlashLend as a Nigerian?
To qualify for a loan or higher amounts, be sure to keep good bank transaction messages on your phone and do not have outstanding debts with other loan apps!
Application is simple, just download the app from Google play store, provide some information about yourself, the algorithm will analyze your information, calculate your credit score and make you a loan offer all Within a few hours.
Procedure for obtaining a Branch loan ?
Follow these steps to loan from the FlashLend App down below.
- Go to the Google Play Store and install the FlashLend APP.
- Register an account and login.
- Fill in your basic information and submit it
- Choose loan amount: 5,000 to 200,000.
- Select repayment time: 61 to 180 days.
- Get your loan from your account.
- Repay your loan on time and your credit limit will be increased.
FlashLend Loans Customer Service ?
If you have any problems with loan repayment or receiving cash after approval, you may quickly contact FlashLend using the channels listed below.
Contact us via;
Customer service phone: 09036094805
Address: Idi Oro 101241, Lagos, Nigeria
You may also contact them via the app by selecting Customer Care from the app’s menu.
What Happens If I Don’t Repay My FlashLend Loan?
Late loan repayments automatically incur a fee of 2% per day. It is therefore advised that one does not exceed the due date. Repay the loan by its due date allows you to access larger loan sizes. Late repayments will affect your ability to get subsequent or larger loans. If you are very late on your payments, you will be reported to the First Central Credit Bureau. Blacklisting by the First Central Credit Bureau may affect your ability to borrow from other lenders.
How to Repay FlashLend Loan ?
- Open up your FlashLend Loan app
- Select ‘My Loan’
- Click on ‘Tap to pay
- Put in the amount of money you intend to pay back
- Select your preferred method of payment – bank or debit card
- Click ‘continue’
Your loan repayment would be made within 24 hours. If you encounter any issues in the course of repaying your loan, contact the FlashLend Loan customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09036094805 for assistance.
Is FlashLend Loan Legit or Scam ?
Yes, FlashLend loan app is legit, though the app is still relatively new on the play store it does give out loans to customers but caution should be taken before taking any online loan. Always read other customer’s reviews before you apply for a loan in Nigeria.
You should know that these loan apps are not registered or regulated by the CBN or any government agency in Nigeria. You are responsible for the security of your transactions with them and there is no way to seek redress for poor customer service.
Also its availability on Google play store does not make transactions performed on it secure. The play store merely provides an avenue for download, you are responsible for your own security while using loan apps in Nigeria.
How to Download APK and get a loan from FlashLend loan app
- Download the FlashLend personal Loan App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Preferably the phone number connected to your BVN as a one time password will be sent to it for verification.
- Fill in your basic Kwow-your-customer KYC information, including your residential address, next of kin and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- You’ll be charged N30 to bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and get a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the software will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- The result should be displayed in less than two minutes and if you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Make sure you’re using a good phone with enough memory space as you will be required to take a clear live selfie for identity.
The N30 charged to bind your ATM card to your account is refundable, but can take anywhere from 7 to 12 business days for the money to be refunded back to your bank account.
Your BVN is linked to your credit score, so if you have an outstanding loan with other lenders or didn’t pay other lenders as at when due, expect your application to be rejected.
Your credit score is a record of your previous borrowings, how early or late you make your payments, cash transactions going in and out of your bank account among other information.
When you download this app you have to consent to it to get access to your phone book contacts that will serve as your guarantors, SMS to see your banking transaction records, apps on your phone to see how you use other loan apps and other details it uses to build your credit score.
If you’re seeking for a legitimate and reliable means to obtain loans of up to N100,000, you should download the FlashLend app.
At the moment, the FlashLend loan app is one of the top most-downloaded finance apps in Nigeria. The app takes care of loan needs with ease, allowing you to focus on growing your business and achieving your personal goals. In the process, it has reached more people, pulling them out of financial exclusion.
- MaxNaira Loan App Review | Loan Upto N100,000
- EaseMoni Loan App Review: How Do I Get Loan On EaseMoni
- NowCash Loan App Review: Legit Or Fake, How To Loan Money ?
- MaxNaira Loan App Review | Loan Upto N100,000
- FairMoney Loan App Review: Trusted Or Scam ? Read Now!